STANDARD RETAIL TENANT OCCUPYING SPACE IN OFFICE BUILDING SIGN CRITERIA LEASE EXHIBIT
EXHIBIT [INSERT APPLICABLE LETTER]
STANDARD RETAIL TENANT OCCUPYING SPACE
IN OFFICE BUILDING SIGN CRITERIA
These sign specifications have been established for the purpose of assuring outstanding building, and for the mutual benefit of all Tenants. Conformance will be strictly enforced and into conformance at the full expense of Tenant.
The Architect for the project ("Project Architect") is to administer and interpret the sign specifications, but is not empowered to authorize any departure from such specifications.
A. GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
l. All signs shall be designed by the Project Architect after consultation with Tenant; however, all signs are subject to the final approval of Landlord.
2. Three copies of the specifications and the drawings shall be supplied by the Project Architect after consultation with Tenant and approval by Landlord, for review by each Tenant and said drawings shall cover the location, size, layout, design, and color of the proposed sign, including all lettering and/or graphics. These drawings of the proposed signs are subject to approval by the Tenant. One (1) copy of the drawings will be returned to the Landlord or his representatives with an approval or requested corrections. All drawings requiring corrections must be resubmitted to Landlord for final written approval.
3. All permits for signs and their installation shall be obtained by the Tenant or his representative.
4. Tenant shall be responsible for all costs and expenses of signage, including, but not limited to the construction and design thereof and of Landlord's approval and Project Architect, and the fulfillment of all requirements and specifications.
B. DESIGN REQUIREMENTS
l. All signs shall be made up of individual letters, either script or block. Illumination may be by floodlighting of standard approved design or back-lighted interior or plastic faced only, with no exposed neon or exposed raceways permitted. Non-illuminated signs shall be sculptured or three-dimensional. Signs made of durable material, such as wood, metal, cast plastic, etc., and protected with a durable, clean finish surface, shall be permitted, but are subject to approval by the Project Architect. Flat cut-out letters are prohibited.
2. The maximum projection to face of letter from mounting surface shall be twelve inches (12").
3. Flashing, animated, or audible signs will not be permitted.
4. "Can" type signs will be permitted.
5. All signs shall be designed to harmonize with the color scheme of the total project.
C. CONSTRICTION REQUIREMENTS
1. No sign cabinets (transformers) or exposed conduit permitted on exterior face of sign or building.
2. All exterior letters or signs shall be mounted at least three-fourths inch (3/4") from the building parapet wall to permit proper dirt and water drainage.
3. No tubing crossovers will be permitted.
4. All exterior signs, bolts, fastenings, and clips of all types to be hot-dipped galvanized iron, stainless steel or brass.
l. All signs installed in Building shall be subject to the approval of the City of ___________ and other agencies with jurisdiction over such matters.