Profdox LLC, doing business as Leasing Professional and LeasingProfessional.com is committed to the satisfaction of its customers, and we urge you to contact us in the event you have comments or questions concerning the Company or its Products. By your use for any purpose of this website ("Website") made available by Leasing Professional and its owners, principals, affiliated websites, agents and employees (collectively "Company") or by using or purchasing any information, publication or product appearing thereon (individually "Product" or collectively "Products"), you and on behalf of your employees, agents, members, partners or officers of an organization, association, corporation, limited liability company, or partnership in which you have an interest (collectively "You") agree to be bound by the following conditions of use and terms of sale (the "Agreement").
1. Website and Products. This Website and the materials contained therein and the Products offered thereon are designed to provide general comment and forms concerning its subject matter. Commercial real estate leasing and the documentation of business transactions is complicated. Applicable laws, rules, and regulations (collectively "law") and specific practices and methods often change. Each transaction or practice relates to its own specific unique facts and business agreement, and the content, application and impact of applicable law with respect to each such transaction or practice can vary widely. Products are sold or made available with the understanding that the Company is not engaging in rendering legal, accounting, or other professional service. You agree the Company shall not be responsible for any damages which result from any error, inaccuracy or omission contained on the Website or in any Product. You agree to be solely responsible for protecting Your interests and/or those of Your clients and business associates by applying the information or using the form in any Product or material appearing on the Website to the facts and circumstances of the contemplated transaction or practice in accordance with applicable law. You agree that if You use or purchase Products containing information or a form (or a portion thereof), You will only use the information or form if You possess the requisite real estate, business and legal knowledge and professional training and experience to use the form properly in the context of the contemplated transaction in accordance with applicable law. If You do not possess such knowledge, training and experience, You agree to seek appropriate legal or professional advice in connection with its use. You agree the Products are not a substitute for the advice of an attorney. You agree and acknowledge that laws vary according to jurisdiction, and such Products may or may not conform to the applicable law of a particular jurisdiction, whether or not such Products are associated with particular jurisdictions in the Website or otherwise. This Agreement is in addition to disclaimers provided in individual Products or elsewhere, and this Agreement shall prevail if inconsistent with such other disclaimers.
2. Copyright and Use. Copyright © 1984-2024 by Leasing Professional. All rights reserved. Except for Your personal use of any Product, no part of such Product may be reproduced in any form, by microfilm, xerography, or otherwise, or incorporated into any information retrieval or word processing system, without the express written permission of the copyright holder. In the event a Product was purchased by Your employee, agent, member, partner or officer of an organization, association, corporation, limited liability company, or partnership in which You have an interest, this prohibition upon reproduction includes, without limitation, photocopying for internal or intracompany circulation or distribution, and reproduction for distribution to associates, employees, members, partners, and affiliates and/or third parties.
3. Disclaimer. All services, Products and information on this Website are provided "AS IS." Company and its suppliers disclaim all warranties of any kind either express or implied, including without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. Company does not guarantee Products will be error-free, or that defects, if any, will be corrected. In states which do not allow exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, Company’s liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
4. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold Company, our customers and business partners harmless from all claims, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees arising out of or in any way related to (a) Your breach of this Agreement, or (b) Your purchase or use of any material or Product appearing on the Website.
5. Limitation of Liability. In no event will Company and/or its suppliers be liable to You for any consequential, indirect, exemplary, special or incidental damages, including any lost data and lost profits, arising from or relating to these terms and conditions, even if Company and/or its suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Company and its suppliers' total cumulative liability in connection with these terms and conditions and Your use of the Website or materials or Products appearing thereon, whether in contract or tort or otherwise, will not exceed the greater of the amount paid to the Company by You for the Product giving rise to liability (subject to the provisions of section 6 below) or $10.
6. Returns and Refunds. Company’s Website contains extensive excerpts of Products offered for sale (including, in most cases, images showing nearly all of the text in a Product absent a critical portion removed for piracy protection purposes) to enable You to determine if the particular Product is appropriate for Your purposes. No refunds or exchanges shall be made for Products downloaded following purchase because You have the opportunity to review an excerpt of the Product prior to purchase, and because You have the full text of the Product in a word processing format and will continue to have it available for use or reference. Such electronic media Products are analogous to opened packages of software which typically cannot be returned for refund or exchange, because, once such electronic media materials are delivered, the purchaser will continue to have such Products available for further use or consultation. Nevertheless, Leasing Professional is committed to the satisfaction of its customers, and we urge You to contact us in the event You have comments or questions concerning the Company or its Products.