LEASE AGREEMENT CO101: COMPREHENSIVE PRO-LANDLORD MULTI-TENANT DENVER COLORADO LEASE FOR OFFICE COMPLEX WITH RENEWAL OPTIONS AND RIGHT OF FIRST REFUSAL TO PURCHASE PREMISES $99.95
This Lease (“Lease”) is made as of _________________, by and between COMMERCIAL PROPERTY LANDLORD, INC., a __________________ corporation (“Landlord”), and AGREEABLE TENANT, INC., a _________________ corporation (“Tenant”).
1. PRINCIPAL TERMS. Capitalized terms, first appearing in quotations in this Section, elsewhere in the Lease or any Exhibits, are definitions of such terms as used in the Lease and Exhibits and shall have the defined meaning whenever used.
1.3 "INITIAL TERM": ____ years
1.4 "BASE RENT":
Period Monthly Base Rent
1.5 OPERATING EXPENSES: Pro Rata Share: __%
1.6 "DEPOSIT": None
1.7 "PERMITTED USE": General Office
1.8 "GUARANTOR": None
1.9 PARKING: _______ spaces
1.10 LANDLORD'S NOTICE ADDRESS:
1.11 LANDLORD'S TAX I.D.: ____________.
1.12 TENANT'S NOTICE ADDRESS:
1.13 TENANT'S TAX I.D. ___________________________
1.14 COOPERATING BROKER: _______________
1.15 ATTACHMENTS: [check if applicable]
x Work Letter
2. GENERAL COVENANTS. Tenant covenants and agrees to pay Rent and perform the obligations hereafter set forth and in consideration therefore Landlord leases to Tenant the Premises as depicted on the attached Exhibit A, together with a non-exclusive right, subject to the provisions hereof, to use plazas, common areas, or other areas on the real property legally described on Exhibit B (the "Real Property") designated by Landlord for the exclusive or non-exclusive use of the tenants of the Building ("Common Areas"). The Building, Real Property, Common Areas, and appurtenances are hereinafter collectively sometimes called the "Building Complex."
3. TERM. The Initial Term of the Lease commences at 12:01 a.m. on the Commencement Date and terminates at 12:00 midnight on the Expiration Date (the Initial Term together with any extensions thereof is herein referred to as the "Term."). The “Commencement Date" shall be the first to occur of: (a) the date on which Tenant opens the Premises for business to the public; or (b) 30 days after the Delivery Date. The “Expiration Date" shall be the last day of the month in which the twentieth anniversary of the day immediately prior to the Commencement Date occurs.
4. RENT. Subject to the provisions below, commencing on the Commencement Date and on the first day of each month thereafter, Tenant shall pay Base Rent in the amount stated in Section 1.4, in advance without notice (all amounts, including Base Rent, to be paid by Tenant pursuant to this Lease as the context requires are sometimes referred to collectively as "Rent(s)"). Rents shall be paid without set off, abatement, or diminution, at the office of Landlord in ____________, Colorado, or at such other place as Landlord from time to time designates in writing. Notwithstanding the foregoing or the provisions of Section 1.4 to the contrary, the Base Rent for the first month shall be abated.
5. COMPLETION OF THE PREMISES.
5.1 Landlord shall advise Tenant of the earliest date on which Tenant may enter the Premises (the "Delivery Date") for commencement of Tenant's Work. Landlord agrees that as of the Delivery Date Tenant may commence Tenant's Work in the Premises subject to the provisions of the Work Letter. Commencing on the Delivery Date, Tenant agrees that all terms and provisions of this Lease shall be in effect, excluding, however, Tenant's obligation to pay Base Rent and Tenant's Pro Rata Share of Operating Expenses which shall commence on the Commencement Date as provided in Section 1.3 above. Provisions regarding completion of the Premises are set forth in the attached Work Letter. "Initial Tenant Finish" means the Premises in its as-is condition as modified by all work, if any, performed by Landlord at its expense prior to the Commencement Date in accordance with the Work Letter. Except as provided in the Work Letter, Landlord has no obligation for the completion or remodeling of the Premises, and Tenant accepts the Premises in its "as is" condition on the Delivery Date. If delivery is on other than the first day of the month, then the Commencement Date will be the first day of the month following the delivery date but all provisions hereof, including Tenant's obligation to pay Rent (prorated for a partial month), will be in effect as of the delivery date. The postponement of Tenant's obligation to pay Rent is in full settlement of all claims which Tenant may otherwise have by reason of such delay. If the Commencement Date is delayed, the Expiration Date shall be extended so that the Term will continue for the full period set forth in Section 1.3. As soon as the Term commences, Landlord and Tenant agree to execute a commencement agreement in the form attached as Exhibit C, setting forth the exact Commencement Date and Expiration Date.
5.2 Except as provided in the Work Letter, taking possession of the Premises by Tenant on the respective Delivery Date is conclusive evidence that the Premises are in the condition agreed between Landlord and Tenant and acknowledgment by Tenant of satisfactory completion of any work which Landlord has agreed to perform.
If you purchase this product, you are entitled to receive via email at no charge LA125 Lease Exhibit Sample Pack (113 single spaced pages) which normally sells for $49.95. To receive LA125, you must email us after you purchase the LA described on this page to request it, and LA125 will be emailed to you promptly. Do not include LA125 in your shopping cart order. For more information and a complete list of exhibits included in LA125, click here.