STANDARD TENANT SIGN CRITERIA LEASE EXHIBIT
EXHIBIT [INSERT APPLICABLE LETTER]
STANDARD TENANT SIGN CRITERIA
1. All exterior signs must be submitted by each tenant to the Landlord for Landlord's approval prior to application for sign permit. Submit to Landlord detailed drawings showing size, layout, colors, materials, style of all letters and graphics.
2. Each tenant shall be responsible for obtaining all permits for signs and for providing and installing all signs.
3. In addition to approval by Landlord, all signs must be in conformance with local sign codes.
Allowable Sign Locations
1. One sign per tenant located on face of canopy as shown in Detail "S-1".
Allowable Sign Sizes
1. Maximum allowable sign sizes shall be as shown on Detail "S-1".
General Design Requirements
1. No sign perpendicular to the face of the building shall be permitted.
2. No roof-mounted signs of any kind shall be permitted.
3. No sign of any sort shall be mounted on the building face except as shown in Details "S-1," "S-2," "S-3."
4. No flashing, moving, or audible signs shall be permitted.
5. All electrical signs shall bear the Underwriter Laboratories' label and must comply with all local building and electrical codes.
6. No exposed conduit, tubing, neon tubing, conductors, transformers, raceways, or other electrical appurtenances shall be used.
7. Electrical service to all signs shall be provided from the tenant's meter by the tenant.
8. Design and locations of all raceways and mounting devices shall be as approved by Landlord.
9. The tenant shall be responsible for repair of any damage to the building caused by the installation of his signs.