BUSINESS PARK ESTOPPEL CERTIFICATE LEASE EXHIBIT
EXHIBIT [INSERT APPLICABLE LETTER]
________ BUSINESS PARK
FORM OF TENANT'S ESTOPPEL CERTIFICATE
The undersigned as Tenant under that certain Office Lease (the "Lease") made and entered into as of ________ by and between __________________, a __________ limited liability company, as Landlord, and the undersigned as Tenant, for Premises on the _________ floor(s) of the office building located at ______________, ________, certifies as follows:
1. Attached hereto as Exhibit A is a true and correct copy of the Lease and all amendments and modifications thereto. The documents contained in Exhibit A represent the entire agreement between the parties as to the Premises.
2. The undersigned currently occupies the Premises described in the Lease, the Term commenced on , and the Term expires on__________ , and the undersigned has no option to terminate or cancel the Lease or to purchase all or any part of the Premises, the Building and/or the Project.
3. Base Rent became payable on ____________.
4. The Lease is in full force and effect and has not been modified, supplemented or amended in any way except as provided in Exhibit A.
5. Tenant has not transferred, assigned, or sublet any portion of the Premises nor entered into any license or concession agreements with respect thereto except as follows:
6. All monthly installments of Base Rent, all Additional Rent and all monthly installments of estimated Additional Rent have been paid when due through .The current monthly installment of Base Rent is $___________.
7. All conditions of the Lease to be performed by Landlord necessary to the enforceability of the Lease have been satisfied and Landlord is not in default thereunder. In addition, the undersigned has not delivered any notice to Landlord regarding a default by Landlord thereunder.
8. No rental has been paid more than thirty (30) days in advance and no security has been deposited with Landlord.
9. As of the date hereof, there are no existing defenses or offsets, or, to the undersigned's knowledge, claims or any basis for a claim, that the undersigned has against Landlord.
10. If Tenant is a corporation or partnership, each individual executing this Estoppel certificate on behalf of Tenant hereby represents and warrants that Tenant is a duly formed and existing entity qualified to do business in ____________ and that Tenant has full right and authority to execute and deliver this Estoppel Certificate and that each person signing on behalf of Tenant is authorized to do so.
11. There are no actions pending against the undersigned under the bankruptcy or similar laws of the United States or any state.
12. Other than ordinary and customary cleaning supplies and office machine fluids, the undersigned has not used or stored any hazardous substances in the Premises.
13. To the undersigned's knowledge, all tenant improvement work to be performed by Landlord under the Lease has been completed in accordance with the Lease and has been accepted by the undersigned.
The undersigned acknowledges that this Estoppel Certificate may be delivered to Landlord or to a prospective mortgagee or prospective purchaser, and acknowledges that said prospective mortgagee or prospective purchaser will be relying upon the statements contained herein in making the loan or acquiring the property of which the Premises are a part and that receipt by it of this certificate is a condition of making such loan or acquiring such property.
EXECUTED as of ________________.
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY LANDLORD, INC.,
a ____________ corporation
AGREEABLE TENANT, INC.,
a _____________ corporation