ACCEPTANCE OF THE PREMISES LEASE EXHIBIT
EXHIBIT [INSERT APPLICABLE LETTER]
NOTICE OF LEASE TERM DATES AND TENANT'S PERCENTAGE
Re: Lease dated, ____________ (the "Lease"), between, Landlord and Tenant, concerning the building located at _________________ (the "Premises").
To Whom It May Concern:
In accordance with the subject Lease, we wish to advise and/or confirm as follows:
1. That the Premises have been accepted by the Tenant as being substantially complete in accordance with the subject Lease and that there is no deficiency in construction except for latent defects as may be indicated on the "Punch-List" prepared by Landlord and Tenant, a copy of which is attached hereto.
2. That the Tenant has possession of the subject Premises and acknowledges that under the provisions of the Lease the Commencement Date is __________, and the Term of the Lease will expire on __________.
3. That in accordance with the Lease, rent commenced to accrue on _______________.
4. If the Commencement Date of the Lease is other than the first day of the month, the first billing will contain a pro rata adjustment. Each billing thereafter will be for the full amount of the monthly installment as provided for in the Lease.
5. Rent is due and payable in advance on the first day of each and every month during the Term of the Lease. Your rent checks should be made payable to __________at___________ .
6. The number of square feet within the Premises is __________________square feet as determined by Landlord's architect in accordance with the terms of the Lease.
7. Tenant's Percentage, as adjusted based upon the number of square feet within the Premises, is ____ %.