LEASE AGREEMENT 1413: MULTI-TENANT INDUSTRIAL PARK LEASE WITH TENANT LIABLE FOR PRO-RATA SHARE OF INCREASES IN INSURANCE AND REAL ESTATE TAXES OVER BASE YEAR $99.95
INDUSTRIAL LEASE AGREEMENT
This Lease is made as of _________________, by and between COMMERCIAL PROPERTY LANDLORD, INC., a __________________ corporation ("Landlord"), and AGREEABLE TENANT, INC., a _________________ corporation ("Tenant").
1. Parties. This lease is by and between Landlord and Tenant as indicated immediately above.
2. Premises. Landlord hereby leases to Tenant and Tenant leases from Landlord for the term, at the rental, and upon all of the conditions set forth herein, that certain real property situated in the County of __________, State of __________; commonly known as____________________. The Premises are more particularly described in Exhibit A attached hereto, and incorporated herein by reference. Tenant's pro rata share of the complex is ____%.
3. Term. 3.1 Term. The term of this lease shall be for _____________ (___) months commencing on _________ and ending on ______________ unless sooner terminated pursuant to any provision hereof.
3.2 Delay in Commencement. Notwithstanding said commencement date, if for any reason Landlord cannot deliver possession of the Premises to Tenant on said date, Landlord shall not be subject to any liability therefor, nor shall such failure affect the validity of this Lease or the obligation of Tenant hereunder or extend the term hereof, but in such case Tenant shall not be obligated to pay rent until possession of the Premises is tendered to Tenant provided, however, that if Landlord shall not have delivered possession of the Premises within Sixty (60) days from said commencement date, Tenant may, at Tenant's option, by notice in writing to Landlord within Ten (10) days thereafter, cancel this lease, in which event the parties shall be discharged from all obligations hereunder. If Tenant occupies the Premises prior to said commencement date, such occupancy shall be subject to all provisions hereof, such occupancy shall not advance the termination date, and Tenant shall pay rent for such period at the initial monthly rates set forth below.
3.3 Tenant's Share of Operating Expenses or Reimbursements: ______%.
4. Rent. Tenant shall pay to Landlord as rent for the Premises equal monthly payments of $________ plus any applicable rental taxes in advance, on the first day of each month of the term hereof. Tenant shall pay Landlord upon the execution hereof $_______ as rent for the month of ________ including the ____% rental taxes due to city and state agencies. Rent for any period during the term hereof which is for less than one month shall be a pro rata portion of the monthly installment. Rent shall be payable in lawful money of the United States to Landlord at the address stated herein or to such other persons or at such other places as Landlord may designate in writing. Any checks returned as "insufficient", Tenant shall be charged a fee of $_____ per occurrence. Any three checks returned as "insufficient" in any given twelve month period, Tenant shall be subject to a "cash only" status.
5. Security Deposit. Tenant shall deposit with Landlord upon execution hereof $________ as security for Tenant's faithful performance of Tenant's obligations hereunder. If Tenant fails to pay rent, rental taxes, late charges, or any other charges due hereunder, or otherwise defaults with respect to any provision of this Lease, Landlord may use, apply or retain all or any portion of said deposit for the payment of any rent or other charges in default or for the payment of any other sum to which Landlord may become obligated by reason of Tenant's default, or to compensate Landlord for any loss or damage which Landlord may suffer thereby. If Landlord so uses or applies all or any portion of said deposit, Tenant shall within ten (10) days after written demand therefor deposit cash with Landlord in an amount sufficient to restore said deposit to the full amount hereinabove stated and Tenant's failure to do so shall be material breach of this Lease. Landlord shall not be required to keep said deposit separate from its general accounts. If Tenant performs all of Tenant's obligations hereunder, said deposit, or so much thereof as has not theretofore been applied by Landlord shall be returned, without payment of interest or other increment for its use, to Tenant (or, at Landlord's option, to the last assignee, if any, of Tenant's interest hereunder) at the expiration of the term hereof, and after Tenant has vacated the premises. No trust relationship is created herein between Landlord and Tenant with respect to said Security Deposit.
6. Use. 6.1 Use. The Premises shall be used and occupied for general office and light assembly purposes only and for no other purposes.
What's Extended Product View?
When you select Extended Product View in the adjacent tab, an image showing the pages of the applicable product will appear.
This image shows nearly all of the text in the product except for a critical portion that has been removed for piracy protection purposes.
The image also contains a watermark, which is not contained in purchased downloaded documents.
This gives the user a clear picture of the content of the product prior to purchase.
Purchased downloaded products contain all product text, and are delivered in word format without watermark.
This lets the purchaser easily edit them to conform to the specifics of his or her contemplated transaction.
Products are downloadable immediately following purchase through LP's online shopping cart, and are subject to LP's Terms of Sale.
If you purchase this product, you are entitled to receive via email at no charge LA125 Lease Exhibit Sample Pack (113 single spaced pages). To receive LA125, you must email us after you purchase the LA described on this page to request it, and LA125 will be emailed to you promptly. Do not include LA125 in your shopping cart order. For more information and a complete list of exhibits included in LA125, click here.