HOW FAST CAN I GET MY ORDER?
Leasing Professional Lease Agreements, Lease Related Agreements, Lease Agreement Reference Guides, Discount Power Packs, Purchase Agreements, and Brokerage and Management Agreements are available for download to your computer immediately after purchase through our online shopping cart. All LP's products are delivered in word format, so you can edit and adapt them to the specifics of your particular transaction easily.
WHAT ARE LEASE AGREEMENTS And LEASE RELATED AGREEMENTS?
Lease Agreements are real estate leasing forms designed for specific leasing transactions, and are listed in LP's List of Lease Agreements on this site. Lease Agreements are individually priced, and are available for download to credit card purchasers in MS Word format immediately following purchase. Please consult LP's List of Lease Agreements and LP's List of Lease Related Agreements for a complete list of available titles.
WHAT ARE LEASE AGREEMENT STRATEGY REFERENCE GUIDES (LARGs)?
Leasing Professional’s Lease Agreement Reference Guides (LARGs) focus upon specific commercial leasing topics. They sell for $24.95 each, and are downloaded following purchase in MS Word format. They are usually around 12 pages in single spaced paragraph format. Expanded LARGs sell for $39.95, have roughly twice as much material as an LARG. LARGs are available for download to credit card purchasers in MS Word format immediately following purchase.
These publications customarily contain numerous pro-landlord and pro-tenant sample clauses, detailed check lists, and strategies for both the commercial landlord and the tenant. Please consult LP's List of LARGs for a complete list of available titles.
WHAT ARE DISCOUNT POWER PACKS (DPPs)?
Discount Power Packs (DPPs) are designed for power users with heavy commercial leasing activity in a particular property class or type of transaction. They provide the option of having a full array of forms and/or strategies immediately available at your fingertips, all at a substantial discount.
When purchased through LP's online shopping cart, DPPs are downloadable in the form of a zip file containing multiple documents. Unzip them, and you are ready for the leasing task at hand. All documents are delivered in word format, so they can be adapted to the specifics of your particular transaction easily. Please consult LP's List of DPPs for a complete list of available titles.
HOW DO I USE MY LP PRODUCT IF IT IS A FORM?
1. Download your Lease Agreement or other product after you purchase it through LP's online shopping cart.
2. Save the product to your local hard drive (File>Save As) using a name you choose (such as "Office Lease Agreement").
3. Select and delete the Cover Page (that is, the first page of the Lease Agreement or other form) by highlighting it with your mouse (by holding your left mouse button down and dragging it across the Cover Page). Once the text in the Cover Page is selected (highlighted), delete it by hitting your delete key, or by holding down the control key and hitting X while the text you want to delete is highlighted.
4. Select and delete the Copyright Notice Page (that is, the last page of the Lease Agreement) by highlighting it with your mouse (by holding your left mouse button down and dragging it across the Copyright Page). Once the text in the Copyright Page is selected (highlighted), delete it by hitting your delete key, or by holding down the control key and hitting X while the text you want to delete is highlighted. If you prefer, in lieu of steps 3 and 4, highlight the text of the Lease Agreement between the Cover Page and the Copyright Page, and paste that text into a new file for further modifications.
5. Insert the names of the landlord and the tenant (if the product is a lease), and the date of the lease in the opening paragraph of the Lease Agreement. If the product is not a lease, insert the names of the parties as appropriate.
6. Insert the rest of the particulars in the Lease Agreement or other form where appropriate (e.g., the rent, the term, renewal options, etc.). All LP's products are delivered in word format, so you can edit and adapt them to the specifics of your particular transaction easily.
7. Change the signature blocks to reflect the same names of the landlord and tenant you inserted at the beginning of the Lease Agreement or other product.
8. Review the entire form to ensure that it reflects the agreement between the landlord and the tenant for the contemplated transaction, and is satisfactory in all respects. Make changes as appropriate.
9. If you don't want to view formatting marks (such as paragraph marks and spaces ) in the document on your monitor, turn them off in word (Tools>Options>View Tab, Formatting marks section). These formatting marks only appear on the screen, not when the document is printed.
10. Consult your attorney to ensure the Lease Agreement or other form meets your business objectives, and meets the requirements of applicable law and regulation. LP’s Lease Agreements and other forms should be used only by persons with the requisite real estate and legal knowledge and professional training and experience to use them properly in the context of the contemplated transaction. Persons without such knowledge and professional training and experience should seek appropriate legal or professional advice in connection with their use. Laws vary according to jurisdiction, and the contents of particular Lease Agreements or other products may or may not conform to the applicable law of a particular jurisdiction. All LP products are sold subject to LP's Terms of Sale.
WHAT ARE LEASING PROFESSIONAL'S TERMS OF SALE?
LP's Terms of Sale and conditions of use of this website appear here.
WHAT IF I HAVE QUESTIONS NOT COVERED HERE?
Please contact us by clicking here.