SHOPPING CENTER ACCEPTANCE OF PREMISES LEASE EXHIBIT
EXHIBIT [INSERT APPLICABLE LETTER]
CERTIFICATE OF ACCEPTANCE OF SHOPPING CENTER PREMISES
Shopping Center: _____________
This certificate is being executed pursuant to the Shopping Center Lease (the "Lease") for space in the Shopping Center named above, executed on ______________ between the landlord named above ("Landlord"), and the tenant named above ("Tenant").
Tenant certifies to and agrees with Landlord and Landlord's successors, assigns, prospective purchasers and prospective lenders that:
1. Landlord has fully completed any construction work and leasehold improvements required of Landlord under the terms of the Lease and/or any other agreement between Landlord and Tenant concerning the Premises.
2. The Premises are tenantable, Landlord has no further obligation for construction, and Tenant acknowledges that the Shopping Center and the Premises are satisfactory in all respects. Further, the Premises are suitable for the Permitted Use specified in the Lease.
3. Tenant has taken possession of and has accepted the Premises, and the Minimum Rent and additional rent are presently accruing in accordance with the terms of the Lease.
4. The Lease Term will expire __________________, unless sooner terminated or extended pursuant to any provision of the Lease.
5. All capitalized terms not defined herein shall have the meaning assigned to them in the Lease.
EXECUTED as of ________________.
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY LANDLORD, INC.,
a ____________ corporation