LEASE AGREEMENT 721: CANADIAN OFFICE LEASE FOR A FULL FLOOR OF A MULTITENANT BUILDING $49.95
This Lease is made ______________________ in pursuance of the Short Forms of Leases Act, and is by and between Commercial Property Landlord, Inc., hereinafter called the "Lessor", of the first part, and Agreeable Tenant, Inc., hereinafter called the "Lessee", of the second part.
1. PREMISES. In consideration of the rents, covenants and agreements hereinafter reserved and contained on the part of the said Lessee, to be paid, observed and performed, the said Lessor has demised and leased and by these presents both demise and lease unto the said Lessee ALL THOSE CERTAIN PREMISES excluding any part of the external walls known and described as the ________________ floors of the building known municipally as ______________ (the "Building"), _____________, consisting of approximately _______________ (______) square feet of Full Floor Leaseable (or "Gross Rentable") Floor Area which includes a proportionate share of the Common Area to of the Floor, and is hereinafter referred to as the "Demised Premises, Leased Premises or the Premises". All rent, operating costs, escalations, hydro, taxes and other costs shall be calculated using the Full Floor Leaseable Area.
2. TERM. Lessee shall have and hold the Leased Premises for and during the term hereinafter called the "Term", of ______ (___) Years, ________ Months to be computed from ____________ and from thenceforth ensuing and to be fully completed and ended on ______________
3. RENTAL. The Lessee covenants and agrees to pay the Lessor Minimum rental as follows:
During the Term from ______________ through to ______________ Minimum Rent shall be payable at an amount of __________________ Dollars ($_____________) per annum based on a rate of ___________ Dollars ($_________) per square foot payable in equal monthly installments of _________________ Dollars ($_________) in advance on or before the first day of each and every month during the said term.
4. BUSINESS TAXES. Lessee shall pay all business taxes in respect of the business carried on by the Lessee in and upon or by reason of their occupancy of the premises hereby demised:
5. REPAIRS. Lessee shall repair the premises (reasonable wear and tear, and damage by fire, lightning and tempest only excepted) subject to Schedule "B." Lessor may enter and view state of repair. Lessee will repair according to notice in writing (reasonable wear and tear and damage by fire, lightning and tempest excepted); subject to Schedule "B" Lessee shall leave the premises in good repair (reasonable wear and tear and damage by fire, lightning and tempest only excepted); subject to Schedule "B"
6. ASSIGNMENT shall be subject to Schedule "B". Lessee shall will not assign or sub-let the whole or any part of the demised premises without leave; the Lessee hereby waives and renounces the benefit of any present or future act of the Legislature of _____________ which would allow the Lessee to assign or sub-let this lease, without leave of the Lessor. Lessee covenants with the said Lessor, and for the benefit of its successors and assigns:
7. TYPE OF BUSINESS. Lessee agrees that the said demised premises will not, during the said term, be at any time used for any other purpose than that of a general office.
8. FIXTURES. Lessee agrees that no fixtures, goods or chattels of any kind will, except in the ordinary course of business, be removed from the demised premises during the term hereby demised or at any time thereafter without the written consent of the Lessor, its successors or assigns, being first had and obtained, until all rent in arrears as well as all rent to become due during the remainder of the term hereby granted shall have been fully paid, or the payment thereof secured to the satisfaction of the Lessor or its assigns.
What's Extended Product View?
When you select Extended Product View in the adjacent tab, an image showing the pages of the applicable product will appear.
This image shows nearly all of the text in the product except for a critical portion that has been removed for piracy protection purposes.
The image also contains a watermark, which is not contained in purchased downloaded documents.
This gives the user a clear picture of the content of the product prior to purchase.
Purchased downloaded products contain all product text, and are delivered in word format without watermark.
This lets the purchaser easily edit them to conform to the specifics of his or her contemplated transaction.
Products are downloadable immediately following purchase through LP's online shopping cart, and are subject to LP's Terms of Sale.
If you purchase this product, you are entitled to receive via email at no charge LA125 Lease Exhibit Sample Pack (113 single spaced pages) which normally sells for $49.95. To receive LA125, you must email us after you purchase the LA described on this page to request it, and LA125 will be emailed to you promptly. Do not include LA125 in your shopping cart order. For more information and a complete list of exhibits included in LA125, click here.