LEASE AGREEMENT 1373: OPTION TO LEASE PURSUANT TO LEASE AGREEMENT TO BE ATTACHED $39.95
OPTION TO LEASE AGREEMENT
This Option to Lease ("Option Agreement") dated as of ___________, is entered into between ("Optionor") and ("Optionee").
A. Optionor is the owner of real property situated in __________ County, ____________, commonly known as _________________, and more particularly described in Exhibit A which is attached hereto and incorporated by reference ("Premises").
B. Optionee desires to acquire the exclusive right to lease the Premises on the terms and conditions set forth in the attached lease ("Lease") which is attached hereto and incorporated by reference as Exhibit B.
For good and valuable consideration, the receipt and adequacy of which are acknowledged, the parties agree as follows:
1. Option to Lease. Optionor grants to Optionee an option to lease the Premises on the terms and conditions more particularly described in the Lease.
2. Consideration. Concurrently with the execution of this Option Agreement, Optionee has paid as consideration to Optionor the sum of _________________ Dollars ($_____) for the option. No consideration shall be applied to or credited against any amounts due under the Lease if the option is exercised.
3. Term. This Option Agreement shall be effective as of the date first above written and shall expire at 5:00 p.m. on _____________ ("Option Term)".
4. Exercise of Option. This option may be exercised by Optionee delivering to Optionor at _____________ the following by the expiration of the Option Term:
(a) a copy of the Lease executed by Optionee dated as of the date of the option's exercise with Paragraph 1 completed to reflect the commencement of the Lease as of the date of the option's exercise;
(b) a notice stating that Optionee exercises the option; and
(c) lease guaranties executed by _______________ unconditionally guaranteeing the timely performance of the Optionee's obligations under the Lease in the attached form incorporated by reference as Exhibit C or, in the alternative, a letter of credit issued by a bank acceptable to Optionor.
5. Commencement of Lease Term. The Lease shall commence on the date on which Optionor has received all of the items required for the exercise of the option pursuant to 4.
6. Inspection Rights. At any reasonable time and upon reasonable notice, Optionee and Optionee's agents may enter upon the Premises to inspect the Premises and any of its furniture and fixtures. Optionee shall indemnify and hold harmless Optionor from and against any loss, claim, obligation, or damage caused by Optionee or Optionee's agents' entry and inspection of the Premises, its furniture, and its fixtures.
What's Extended Product View?
When you select Extended Product View in the adjacent tab, an image showing the pages of the applicable product will appear.
This image shows nearly all of the text in the product except for a critical portion that has been removed for piracy protection purposes.
The image also contains a watermark, which is not contained in purchased downloaded documents.
This gives the user a clear picture of the content of the product prior to purchase.
Purchased downloaded products contain all product text, and are delivered in word format without watermark.
This lets the purchaser easily edit them to conform to the specifics of his or her contemplated transaction.
Products are downloadable immediately following purchase through LP's online shopping cart, and are subject to LP's Terms of Sale.